Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My fitness journey with Core Reactor Studio...

 That's me..doing the plank.
1st time managed to hold on for 32 seconds, 2nd time :43seconds 3rd :53 s and finally my current record is 1 mins in 3 seconds. It does looks super easy but when I started to do it..it takes more effort than what I expected to be.

The 1st group session. I m the one with yellow shirt*but not the one who did the kick boxing, she's rock!:)*..

Another group session and it's getting merrier!
10 different exercise, 1 minutes each and three repetition!
Luckily the background music was great and upbeat, it took my mind away from the pain  and try my best to keep on going till the last  repetition .*well almost...* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space