Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mariposa




I have this idea to crochet a mariposa*butterfly* when our crochet fb group decided to start a bookmark or handphone strap Swap project among the members.

The first thing I thought is making a butterfly applique as a bookmark.

So I had been searching for high and low on "the" pattern from internet which I can easily follow and ta daa!!The 3D Mariposa bookmark is ready!Can be use as a handphone strap as well.

From there I am inspired to do another small project,a necklace made from cotton yarn with  Mariposa theme.It's just a simple design yet adorable.I was excited when it was completed..who knows that I could design something cute like this!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space