Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Prescription for sluggishness and flabbiness is...

Toning up!!

Yes I started to join a Core program exercise at our local gym studio.I commited myself for 3 months training session.

Don't expect me to be skinny minny after the program ends as my aim only wanna tone up my whole figure and acheiving some extra energy so that I can do more activity in my daily life.I don't do diet,only try my best to eat moderately. Now I m at the 7th session of the work out program and surprise surprise...I finally fit my old jeans again and my butt looks sexy fit than ever!The power of core fitness.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space