Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Morning Saturday Weekend Work Out ..

I started of my day with another group session work out with Drew and Leo.


Aerojumprope.

Consist of 5 exercises for 5 sets each!

1. (Skipping-40sec, Burpee-20s ) x 5 sets

2. (Skipping - 40 s, Plank and hip abduction -20s) x 5 sets

3. (Skipping- 40 s, Sit Up - 20s) x 5 sets

4. (Skipping- 40 s, Squat -20s) x 5 sets.

5.(Skipping-40 s, Mountain climber - 20s) x 5 sets.



I was sweating all over(good sweat indeed)
 yet I felt so refresh!! *yayyy another day of successful on burning some lourve handles!!

When I arrived home, I switch back to "mummy mode" after half a day gone for work out and some groceries shopping. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space