Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So far......

lalalalala..I m not having enuf of sleep...Ava's demanding more of my time for feeding...my emotion is quiet stabil now..have to pump more milk...what day is today? I dunno n i don't care...is my confinement already ended?I've no idea..as long as mummy here then I know my confinement is still on the program..my breast sore...I am a food walking human for my baby..I love it but sometimes a mother also need a time for break..but do u think i want Ava to drink a formula milk from the supermarket?nooooo...I rather feel tired as long as she still need my breastmilk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space