Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, February 26, 2010

My 2nd attempt on posting a cloth diaper review..hehe


Bum Genius..indeed a genius diaper.
Function : As a night time diapering. I am using 1 microfiber double up with a hemp insert which can last for 10 hours unchangeable unless she wakes up in the middle of the night asking to be change.
The result : Surprisingly the inner suede cloth stay dry. Sometimes it will be soaking wet when I put her on the diaper from early in the evening ( 6.00 p.m). So whenever she’s still awake at 9 p.m, we’ll be making the last change until she wakes up around 5 or 6 a.m.
Among all of my cloth diaper, Bum Genius is the only diaper I ever done the strip wash because it is functioning  as a workhorse for us. We only put Bum Genius  during Ava’s sleeping time to maintain the durability of it and hopefully the diaper lifespan will be last a bit long.
Pro(s) :
       1.One Size Fits All ( But I am not recommend parents to use it on a newborn because the gap on the       crotch a bit wide for a newborn.)
     2. Suitable as a workhorse diaper.
Con(s) :
1.       I must say I never had an issue with Bum G except there were two time Ava’s pee leaked out  but apparently we placed the insert wrongly. The 2nd incident was hubby didn’t really put the diaper close enough on Ava’s bum bum because she’s wriggling too much and ends up after three hours, her long pant soaked with pee.
The verdict : Totally one of my favorite diaper!!!!


Some of my Bum Genius diapers.I have six of them in different color.

I didn’t put any specific details about the cloth diaper because anyone can easily click "Google" to know more about the brand, this is only based on my solely experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space