Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Didymos Wave wrap

I've gotten hit by baby blues....but luckily this comes and goes obsession of mine always makes me high with adrenalin!



Getting another new carrier to fill up my humble stash :p.

 Fluffy mail!!I 'm over the moon!

 I got this pre-loved wrap from Liz and the wrap almost broken in and it felt cushy!

 Didymos Aqua Wave 100percent cotton this year released.

Front cross carry style.

And it does come with sleeping dust, Aza straight away slept after I put him inside.

This is video instruction would show on  how to do newborn Legs Out Front Carry with woven wrap.


And this is how to pop out a newborn from inside the wrap.


3 comments:

E`n1x said...

lol dear Aqua Waves was released a couple years or so back. i think it was Leander Waves that was released this year :D

Sheena said...

oh is it??thank you Lilly, I might misread on one of the mama's post at the forum.hehe

the budget fashionista said...

r u selling this pls msg me 0163927132

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space