Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Camwhoring..

It's an interesting moment to window shopping for this month as Christmas songs are playing and beautiful Christmas decor and trees are everywhere.A bit disapointed with televisyen commercial though..I havent seen any Christmas comm been played until now..uhh well.

By the way this is me wearing Aza with a purple Ergo soft structured carrier!At last now I have a purple ssc in my stash after I let go of my purple Kanga which I still truly miss..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

beaty said...

berapa banyak suda ko shop sheena..he he

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space