Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Saturday, December 17, 2011

"I got you something,hope you 'll like them"...

Flo surprised me when he handed me a box covered with christmasy present paper and guess what?It was my advance Christmas gift from him!!

I opened up and found 2 lovely items inside....

A purple sunglasses (my fav color!)..*Actually I've been eyeing on this and planning to get it soon but who knows Flo was keeping his eyes on:))

The 2nd gift was totally a surprise since I never thought on having a smart phone!

I am now the owner of a Samsung Galaxy SII!

Now I can do blogging wherever and whenever I want and sharing pictures straight from the mobile.

Thanks hubby!I am truly truly appreciate your thoughts on me..Mmmmuaaaahhh!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space