Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Four lonely days.....

This is the fourth day I am staying all alone....luckily got Bumble who's very loyal to take care of me even he's only stay outside the house....whenever I kept silence in the house, he would knocked the front door using his feet asking me to open the door..when I greeted him with a smile he would turn back to his place with relief knowing that I still can walk thru the door..hahaha...and each time when I went to cook he would check on me from the back kitchen and during evening begging me to accompany him walking around the neighborhood....He waited in front of the gate and doing certain sound which we understood that he wanted us to let him out from the gate....now i believed a dog really can make the best companion for human...
Hubby had been out to Kl for a few days now and hopefully he can catch the flight tonite..I am so miserable for being alone except for last nite...Ooi Chin n Chin Weng fetched me to go for dinner together...after came back from dinner, I had difficulty to sleep bcoz Bumble was barking the for hours...I didn't dare to look outside of the window, just hoped that whatever he barked was someone or animals which just passed by in front of our house....
For today, I just spent time in front of the pc with absentminded mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space