Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, May 11, 2009

Independent pregger???? I don't know if I can.....

Hubby will be going to KL by next week for 4 days....he 's got some kind of exam at the British Council. Why KL? why not Brunei only?

I already feel depressed since two months ago when he informed me about this. That's mean I have to stand by my on feet throughout his absence for four days...:(:(:(....

I thought about going to my aunty's house butttttttt........I cannot stand all those parent talk to their kids bcoz it remind me of my childhood which my mom always lecturing me about study, behave, study, behave, study, behave and so on...(but now my mother is among women I admire the most, she's like my bestfriend and she's so cool and I love her)...I love my aunty's family but during this pregnancy, I just want to avoid any outside tension...

The best plan is, I would just stay home alone in the house and keep connected with my neighbour in case there's any emergency...Still some more problems, I cannot cook!!!!!!!!!!!Don't get me wrong, I can cook but since the early pregnancy until now, I cannot stand the smell of the gas and the smell of onions!!!Even the smell of those makes me wanna throw up..hubby suggested to eat bread but nooo...I cannot tahan eating bread for the whole four days...there're small restaurant near the house which I can tapau but it's so filthy!!! The last time I went there to eat I threw up!!! So those restaurant not really a good choice to be my next kitchen...I am still thinking and planning how to keep me survive for few days without hubby punya cooking....huhuhu...last resort terpaksa juga la masak using cooker and have to look for an anti smell masks...( I don't think those product exist in the market)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space