Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He Touched Me

I don't know about tomorrow but I just live from day to day;
I don't borrow from its sunshine for its skies may turn to grey;
I don't worry o'er the future and today I walk beside Him for He knows what is ahead.
Many things about tomorow I don't seem to understand;
But I know who holds tomorrow and I know who holds my hand.
Every step is getting brighter as the golden stairs I climb;
Every burden getting lighter and every cloud is silver-lined.
There the sun is always shining;
There are no tears will dim the eye;
At the end of the rainbow where the mountains touch the sky......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space