Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, June 12, 2009

I am getting lazy more and more each day....

I will state now that I am not the biggest fan of doing housework. If I can get away with just doing the bare basics I will. Unfortunately for me, the laundry has now built up into a giant amount and now I have about two loads to do. Which sucks, because I hate doing laundry. I also have to do the infamous task of vacuuming too, which I don’t hate doing but it’s a pain in the butt to get the vacuum cleaner out of the closet.
Some days, I will have a ton of energy and I will fly around the house like a cleaning whirlwind. And then other days (like today) I would rather sit in front of the computer or watching tv. I am not a slob in the slightest, but I am most certainly not June Cleaver. I have the apron and can dress up like Mrs Cleaver (and sometimes it makes me WANT to clean dressed up like that!) but today feels very much like a t shirt and sweats day.

I do already wash the dishes did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space