Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, June 27, 2011

Waiting...

All I want to crochet right now is a soaker wool pant/cover for the little one, but am still waiting Mr.Delivery Man to deliver the wools. (still no sign of him today)
How am I doing right now??Tired, restless,absentminded and forgetful. My butts are getting sore and my back is aching but still am wondering, where do all the energy comes from when every time I have some new project comes in mind, I would be able to finish it even in pain and feeling tired(must be the obsession which is greater than anything ). House chores? don't mention it, I just spent the last two hours sorting the pail of land of clothes.
Flo also requested me to read some books but owh....I m getting bored on reading nowadays, perhaps later after the delivery?
Yawn!!!!I am getting restless...

"Mr Postman...lalalalala..Mr.Postman.....lalalala"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space