Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amure Clover Hooks

From curiosity on trying different types of cloth diaper,babywearing to yarns and just recently,I am hooked to try different type of crochet hooks..

Recently I purchased a new Clover edition of crochet hooks.

The Amure Clover 4mm hooks.

Obviously on the first try,I could feel the different compare with my previous hooks when it ran through the yarns.The newly improvised Grip is so comfortable to use!

The Amure crochet hooks had a firm solid grip soft touch finger to fit.The Grip is made of three dimensional curve and this type is supposed to reduce fatigue when crochetting for long hours as it designated to reduce the extra power on gripping the hooks.


My hands are trembling to add another size of Amure but need to restraint myself..not till my other type of Clover hooks arrive:p.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space