Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"I like my school.."

A few conversation with Ava about her school.

When it is time for Flo to send Ava to her montessori pre school,sometimes she would look worried but Flo comforted her,

"You just hold my hand if you feel scared*he read her a book about Oakley,the young rabbit who scared to go outside but the mum tell him to hold her hand whenever he feels scared,and after that he don't feel scared anymore*

Ava hold his hand and said right at Flo face and smile,

"I like my school!" later they said good bye and kisses.


Mummy,"What did you eat at school today?"

Ava,"I am eatin monoo!!*mono is noodle.

Mummy,"What did you do at school today?"

Ava,"I'm singing!"


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space