Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New yarns,new hooks;))





Have I mentioned that I obsessed about yarns and hooks???

My hunger of this obsession has been feed "again" when I received these.
Two bulk of super sturdy RedHeart yarns and my new Clover hooks!

I can't wait any longer to start making something with the yarns and using the new crochet hooks so I decided to make a tote bag out of those and it is still progressing.

We also organized our house for the *I lost count..* time and I got my own home office aka command centre.:).
Yayy I finally have my own work area!Flo and Ava also have their own so that her toys doesn't go into my box or Flo's thumb drive doesn't ends up inside Ava's cooking stove.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space