Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, April 24, 2009

Alasan jak....



I was stressed all the time bcoz of the hot weather and makes me even crankier and lazier each day..when the weather is not tolerance with me then I cannot concentrate on what I need to do, I try to stay only in a dark room to stay cool but it made me headaches, I don't have a mood to watch tv and surfing, in fact I really don't have energy to do everything.(sighs) Is it me or the weather to be blame for all the works which i still not doing yet, during this time, I suppose to learn the baby song lyrics from the cd and study the peek a boo games( bcoz after delivery you will never have a time to learn it while holding ur child, it's not like a cook recipes that you can keep on looking at the instruction from the book)..oh gezz, our closet also need to be re-coordinated again..too much unused clothes, hubby and I is getting bigger each day so bikin sakit hati saja tingu baju2 yang cannot fit sudah..(sigh)tho hubby's try to get fit again by attending Tai chi classes and do some gardening. And I need to do some readings..the air conditioner doesn't help either, i need a natural air to keep me survive. I wish there'll be rain in one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space