Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The weekend

Nothing much happened..I've got a mild depression the whole day yesterday..probably because of the hot weather and my weak physical strengh.even small thing pun buli nangis..haiyaa....I hardly cannot walk properly and felt there's a big watermelon I 've to carry everyday..hang on there, nda sampai 3 bulan lagi. The baby strengh become stronger everyday and I felt hotter each day...macam mo pakai bikini saja kalo keluar dari rumah, Miri punya heat pun bikin panas kalo siang. Luckily today my prayer had been answered, hujan during Easter day and I don't get cranky during the mass coz banyak angin!!!hehehehe..the only thing is ndada sudah tempat parking , we had to walk a few block to go to church, parking sanaaaaaaa depan Lorenzo!!!Geram juga coz kena limpas jalan lagi, sudah la sia alah sama bau ekzos kereta and etc.Kalo nda pregnant nda juga la sia jadi hantu tadi time on the way walking to the church, luckily sampai church bagus sudah balik mood.Pelik oh..I oredi reached 6 months but still got nausea....geram oh sia!!!!!!!! On the way balik rumah, the rain became very heavy until evening...

1 comment:

Angelina said...

3 bulan lagi shen. x sedar o kan. time ko kestau sa yang ko pregnant 3 minggu tu mcm baru2 ja sa rasa :)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space