Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I made my own...

Shawl(2nd one actually)!!!Well just a shorty(like what babywearer mamas called it for a shorter wrap,hehe).
It took me almost two weeks to finish this off since I had other commitments to fulfill.

I must admit, there were some flaws here and there but hey, not too bad for a first timer ehh.
(Still has a long way to go for making it to be picture perfect)

 3 Yarns of cotton blended and 1 yarn of 100percent cotton with 4.0mm hook.

A camera with a wrong setting, pretty bad pictures to camwhore.
I must say this is a much lighter and cooler version(since the yarns which I used are 80percent cotton) than the 1st one I made. but it is more likely suitable to use it at cooler place.

2 comments:

"us" said...

lawa ooo mandak...nti ko ajar sy aah...

Sheena said...

Steph, sinang saja ni..buli ikut dari YouTube jak..:)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space