Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, April 30, 2012

My current project is...

..A crochet clutch but with a twist of beautiful pattern/stitch which I just learnt  last week.A Mermaid Tears aka Crocodile stitch crochet!
I joined the last minutes CAL(Crochet-A -Long) contest which was organized by my favorite crocheter, Aisyah Helga.
As soon as I finished one of my friend's order I know I need to take a break for a week before proceed to start another order.
I was so excited to learn  new pattern, it looks complicated*at the first sight* but once you know how to do it, it's actually quite simple and easy to follow.Since I only had 2 more days to go*minus the three days practicing and there're errors here and there*,
Finally I completed a small clutch with the requested pattern!

 This is the inside space of the clutch. 
I am happy enough to be able to join the contest and again congratulation to the winners!You guys deserve to win with those gorgeous colors combination and perfect craft-work!


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Erk.. i didnt know that this scallop-ish mermaid-ish crochette exist.. cantik!

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space