Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yeaaa I loved it!!!!

Today Ava got her 1st ball. I thought we need to teach her to play with the ball but to my surprise, we don't have to teach a baby to play with it! Just rolled the ball and they will be chasing(crawling) after it. When daddy bounced the ball she was so excited and babbling all over and she clapped her hand for the 1st time!!
We have been teaching to clap her hand but this is the very 1st time she really did the clapping and she did it twice! Mummy and daddy are so proud of you!!
Just now when she was holding the ball and it slipped from her hand and rolled over, she was surprised and tried to call the ball to go back to her with her standard of calling on people ("mamamama") . Of course the ball didn't reverse back to her so she decided to chase after the ball.






My pretty ball, got butterfly all over(mommy choices)!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space