Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Saturday, November 27, 2010

18 Till I Die!!!!!Loving It!!!!

Sweet momma Kenny tagged me with this funny crazy, and exciting questionare!!! This reminds me  why I love music so much !!!
The Rules (Copied and Pasted here):
Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Big Girls Don't Cry(Fergie)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Listen(Beyonce)(hmmmm.....I can say I am good listener tho)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?)
I Think I Love You..???????(Full House soundtrack(Korean drama series))

4. How do you feel today?
Call Me When You Are Sober...??okeh this is weird..(Evanesence)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Listen (Oh this make sense..LOL)..again....

6. What's your motto?)
Sarang Hae..(I Love You in Korea also from one of the Korean series)
(I try to love everyone but now I realize there's a risk on loving someone especially when you don't know who they truly are)

7. What do your friends think of you?
HAhahahha..ok, "Doraemon" tune??

8. What do you think of your parents?
Dreaming of You..by Selena

9. What do you think about very often?
Untukmu by Feminin..(LOL!!My Goodness I can't stop laughing!!)

10. What is 2 + 2?
My Favorite Thing...???The Sound of Music

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Passera by IlDIvo..alalala....

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Everytime I look at You by IL Divo.

13. What is your life story?
If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ronan Keating.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Fixing A Broken Heart??

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Can't Help Falling In Love -Julio Iglesias

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ordinary World by Duran Duran? (It can't be!!)
(Our official wedding dance song is From This Moment by Shania Twain)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Until The End OF Time by Jordan Hill

18. What is your biggest fear?
Sixteen Going On Seventeen..hahhaha..by Sound of Music soundtrack.

19. What is your biggest secret?
Butterfly by Mariah Carey

20. What will you post this as?
18 Till I DIe by Bryan Adams..wohooo!

Thanks for tagging Kenny..this is seriously FUN!!!!
Anyone who read this post you are welcome to tag along and post this at your blog!!

1 comment:

KenMAHD said...

uits..baru sa baca ni..haha..syok kan..mcm sa mau buat balik la pula ni..hehe

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space