Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Something To Remind Me Of My Daughter in the Future....

Imagine yourself learning a foreign language, how fast can you pick up that language..my experience tells me its very hard to do. But my baby, she has open my eyes and perhaps it is not that impossible and with persistence and genuine interest it might be possible to learn foreign language. Another thing is that unlike adult baby is not so self  Conscious, they just practice and practice and  practice without any worries that they are saying it wrong.

Now she's One Years ++and she is able to express herself  in some words ..( a few words perhaps). Perhaps this is like a common happening after you have more kids, but for this first time I just want to remember and froze the moment (and to remind myself in case I forget in the future) that I am just AMAZE!!!!!

Her first words are:
Ball
Boop (Book)
Birb  (Bird)
Boll.. (Bumble our pet and dog in general)
Bubow (Bye bye)
Cheese
Fish
Hop
Hep (Help)
Papa
"O..oww!"
Mama / Nenen
Shooos (Shoes)
Sit
 
Body parts which she recognizes /knows:
Belly Button
Nose
Tongue
Ear
Hand
Hair
Finger
Foot

She knows how to communicate with us with the sign language :
Father (Yeah, but so far she has not done any "mother" sign yet, perhaps she doesn't have to)
Drink
Love
Help
Hat
More Food
Baby
Girl
Boy
Stand Up
Sit Down
Play
Nodded if she agreed
Shake head if she doesn't agreed


Having said that  could it be that she knows more than what she express, reminds me not to talk as if she is not around cos she sure does understand....
 One thing at least she can communicate with us with less frustration and we are able to understand her and her needs better.





1 comment:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space