Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, October 23, 2009

Lose the baby fat!


I was thinking of going on a diet but diet means you need to count the calories and I am so not good at counting calories which is very depressing. Normally if I count calories I ends up eating more!! So as you can read on the book cover, I don't need to count my steps because it is automatically count by pedometer. The only thing is I need is to hit 10,000 steps a day for it to walk like ( magic ). The thing is 10000 steps! I've no idea how far it's 10,000 steps actually. Just now as we walking around the neighborhood and doing laundry, I just hit 3000 steps, another 7000 to go.
"If we all followed the advice in The Step Diet Book and ate a little less and walked a little more, we would be happier and healthier." - James Levine, M.D., Associate Prof of Medicine, The Mayo Clinic.


We just bought 2 couple of dumbbells and we try to commit doing cardiovascular exercise for 2 weeks following  the Biggest Loser exercise program DVD workout which we bought a few days ago and I dunno whether I could follow this program religiously or hangat hangat tahi ayam only..hahaha..I've got to lose another 5 more kilos! well just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space