Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Done! For our 2nd Junior.

Quoted from the above topic, I will be keeping this hat for 2nd Junior since it doesn't fit on Ava's head.I had missed calculated the chains which made it turned into a smaller size.(noted to myself, added 100-200 more after the 80 chains and probably need to use a bigger needle.)
Bravo to me as I finally finished it off in not less than two days.

 My 1st attempt on crocheting a fully flower pattern.


Another project to come with lots of cute various color of yards!

3 comments:

a-Me Jay said...

wah.. cantik oh.. pndai oh ko buat.. :)

nc said...

o my.. cute nya :)

Sheena said...

Thanks for the compliments.:))Actually everybody can do this, it's a simple project for beginner.:)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space