Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My 2nd project...


Half way to finish a simple crochet hat for Ava.(Finger crossed hoping it would fit inside her head!!)
Now I can understand how does the WAHM working(not that I wanted to be a WAHM but ok la...ada mimpi mimpi juga kadang-kadang:P).
I am having a difficulty to concentrate my project while Ava 's around and need to distract her attention to other things, and 5 minutes later she would come back to me and trying to take the needle away and again..I need to stop on whatever I was doing. I gave her the yard to play but within 10 mins she already searching for something else to play. So the best time to do my newly obsession is either during her napping time or when Flo is around.
Salute to all the WAHM out there!(Timing arrangement is all the matter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space