Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, April 25, 2011

Iris


I just bought this Korean DVD drama series(promising to be different from other Korean dramas storyline ) last week but haven't got chance to watch and wondering when will I have the time to do this. Watching a drama series is not the same like watching a 90 minutes movie. It can actually take your time until a half day or a day just sitting down and desperately watching it until finish the last episodes. I remembered last time during my uni year I could actually staying in my room for 2 days in a row for a weekend enjoying the 30 episodes of one of the Korean Drama.

I was actually planning to get the Anthena but the story is the continuous from Iris, so better grab the Iris series first. 

The reason that I bought this was the Korean guy from the G.I Joe movie is actually the main character for this drama. Too bad his character had been killed in the G.I Joe. I just hope he would be still alive until the end of this episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space