Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yarns madness!!

Yes I am obsessed over colorful yarns ! Some are to keep and some are selected to do custom made for  X'Mas gifts to family by end of this year. (and I am not "yet"planning to sell my handcraft.)




These 9 months of pregnancy felt quite fast for me as I had this crochet obsession(tough at the same time I couldn't stop whining with all the sickness).Just hope my obsession would still be there permanently  after delivery since I have another 4 must do projects until Christmas comes.


My current project, a baby poncho with buttons,one of my fav:)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space