Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, July 15, 2011

B..for Beret Hat!

I 'm a fan of beret hats and have been dreaming to make it one for myself since I was a little girl.Well who knows that my wish actually really comes to reality when I finally made one for a little girl who will be celebrating her birthday same like mine this week.(shhh...this is suppose to be a surprise gift and I know the mommy is seldom online,hehe).
It took me three days to finished it off.(after I left my beanies hat project uncompleted)
Single flower with bead in the middle to complete the look of the beret.

 Combining Lilac and Pink color from Metallic Cotton yarns.(4.5mm needle)

Model to determine a sizing for toddler. Seriously I cannot take a nice pica with this girl.haha. 

1 comment:

eijajhan said...

you go girl..gud job!! hehe

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space