Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our passionate daughter..



Last night I was not feeling well and having an emotional breakdown so hubby told me to go to sleep early. As usual, Ava always sense my mood whenever I was feeling down... I was about to get ready to sleep when Ava handed me my bolster, tapping on my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek and said "good night mama".Then she crept slowly outside the room and not forgotten to close the door.behind her.
Then later this morning Flo told his conversation with Ava last night. 
After she came out from the room she 's asking Flo.
'What happened?"
"Mama is not feeling well,"
Ava,"Owhh...." then gave Flo a big hug knowing that he also must be worried with my sudden change of emotion. 

3 comments:

June said...

pandai btl ava ni bijak =). she will be a good big sister =)

Angelina said...

Oh my. I want a baby!! :)

Lee said...

Hello Sheena, you have a beautiful name. Reminds me of the comic book, 'Sheena, Queen of the jungle'.
Great kids you have there.
Being a mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in any field, since the payment is pure love.

And to your kids, their mom is a never ending song in their heart of comfort, happiness, and wellbeing.
They may sometimes forget the words, but they always remember the tune.

You have a pleasant week, stay young and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards.
Lee.

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space