Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Dear Hubby, Florencius Bryan Julius Jipiu!!!


"The most successful parents are those who have the skill to get behind the eyes of the child, seeing what she sees, thinking what she thinks, feeling what she feels."

    And you have the utmost ability in what Ava's need which sometimes I didn't noticed.
You are the best!
May God Always Bless You and Our Family..
I love you!!!!!

p/s : To Angel, does the pic looks familiar to you? hehehe..I really love this pic!Thanks to you!

1 comment:

Angelina said...

Happy Birthday to Florencius! God bless you :)

Shen, sa tau ni gambar ni. Haha. U're welcome :)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space