Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, December 14, 2009

Honesty and here comes the bad judgement...

Honesty become to go wary...nobody believe in telling the truth anymore (especially when it is a bad one)..they just loved on what they wanted to hear, they just love and pretend everything is so perfect even it is not, and it became much worst by time. They just scared on facing the truth and deal with it....


3 comments:

Angelina said...

Truth hurts. I think that's why some people avoid truth. They're afraid to go out from their comfort zone. Facing the truth especially the bitter ones, honestly, scares me. But I tell myself, no matter how hurtful it is, I better not avoid it because I'll face it sooner or later. So let's finish it now. If we keep on avoiding truth, how can we move on, kan. Close your eyes, swallow the bitter truth, and everything will be fine :)

Nice entry, Sheena. Membuatkan sa berfikir sejenak :)

Unknown said...

Good one on Sheena D. - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
Amy

Sheena said...

yes angel,
if we just let the "thing" passed away, it's not going to solve our problems..so lets face it with courage and open heart..

mommycares,
Thanks Amy,
it's good to have someone who shared the same views and giving each other opinion and suggestion..yes, the article of todaycliche.com related to most of my daily life challenges..the blog is indeed very good!:)

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space