Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, December 4, 2009

If You Happen to Pass By At My Blog..

Feel free to give yourself some time on reading these wise words,

I asked God,
"How do I get the best out life?"

God said,
"Face your past without regrets.
Handle your present with confidence,
and prepare for the future without fear!"


"Look Back and Thank God.
Look Forward and Trust God.
Look Around and Serve God.
Look Within and Find God! "


Without God, our week is weak :


Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday,Thirtsday, Fightday, Shatterday, 
Sinday.


So, allow Him to be with you everyday!
Life is short, so forgive quickly.
Love truly.
Laugh uncontrollably.
Never regret anything that makes you happy!











3 comments:

Sheena said...

Yes..it's indeed a good reminder for all of us..:)..

Unknown said...

Good one on Sheena D and it helps a lot.

If you are a person who want to learn about parenting and love your family then you should enjoy

the content of this blog http://todayscliche.com/. Because I did and hope you would love too.

You have a nice blog. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
mark

Sheena said...

Hi Mark,
Thanks..
I've read the todaycliche.com and I can easily relate my life with them..thanks for the info, lots of great stuff in the site as reference.

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space