Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, November 9, 2009

A morning glory...

Every morning, instead of rolling towards to daddy like a few months ago,  I would find Ava lying next to me..she'll be under my armpit holding either my blanket or my t'shirt . Looking at me with her big eyes and cooing..patiently waiting for mummy to wake up and feed her. What a great day to start when you wake up and see a smiling baby with the cutest grin!

3 comments:

Angelina said...

it must be really wonderful kan shen. you don't need sunshine in the morning, your sunshine is right next to you :) hehe

ONN said...

Nampak words morning glory tu, ingat pla si daddy sy tersilap words morning sickness ngan morning glory. :)
Konfiden dia cakap si mamee morning glory dulu... hahah!!!

Sheena said...

yabah angel..u'll feel the same thing juga tu nanti if you have one..hehe.

hahaha..adoii lucu oh daddy ko, morning glory lagi tu...

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space