Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Friday, November 6, 2009

Reflection....

Upon reading my blog entry, "this somebody" make a remarks that instead of taking all of Leo words, I should be brave enough to Zen the article by asking what is it to me personally.
With regards to bloging - even how poor I think I am, I should not be discourage because "practise makes perfect". It sounds like a cliche but there's lots of truth in that.
With regards on taking care of Ava - I am not a perfect mother but I'm taking each day as a practise and lessons to be a better mother and most importantly give my fullest love for her. I can only improve on my humble self, not on people expectation or any other superficial expectation I have on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space