Quote of the Day.

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

-Arthur Ashe (1943-1993); American tennis player, social activist

Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh My Gosh, what a weekend..

Last weekend, we're planning to buy a new carrier for Ava, since she's already getting bigger its a bit difficult for us to carry her with sarong sling anymore. Hubby got a shoulder pain and I had a back pain. We went to Baby's Gallery at Bintang megamall and found a carrier which has a back support feature. I tried it on, put Ava in it and walk around the store like hubby said to get 'the feel of it',.. As i  looked myself at the mirror with Ava inside the carrier, Flo called, "How is it?"
I spun around and knocked the toys display and I stumbled down the floor, the first thing I grab was Ava and luckily she's safely wrap around my body..the sales man hurriedly came to me asking if I am alright..of course I didn't! my leg bruised and my butt in pain add up with huge embarrassment, luckily the store is empty with customer except us.  But surely I 'm going to get the carrier, surprisingly it came with the safety feature as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chat Space